Services & Prices

These applications provide the a natural and undetectable look of all of the extension methods for straight texture hair. They can last up to four months with some interim maintenance. These type of extensions is the most popular with celebrities and models. Individual strands of hair are applied to your own hair and are held with a special adhesive, which allows the hair to move just like your own.


500 non-refundable deposit

CoCo La Rue Fusion Extensions, $1000 And Up

Sew In Weave, Tracks $1500 and up PRICE Includes Hair

Sew in weave DC is perfect for clients who constantly work out and clients who may want to grow their relaxer out. With a sew in weave 95% of your hair will be braided leaving out only 5% for a more natural look. These extensions can be washed and styled like your own hair. Sewn-in extensions should be removed by your stylist for best results. The sew in method can be sewn on a braid or bead.


$1000 non-refundable deposit

Brazilian Knott Extensions $2500 And Up

Brazilian Knott hair extensions are long lasting extensions up to 6 months. It’s great when you want to add length or volume for a few days or for a special occasion. This method works well for creating an up-do on someone with short or medium length hair. Your new hair is on a weft. Sections of the weft are attached in a row directly to your hair with special hair glue. This allows the hair to lie flat on the head. Can be removed with oil.


$150 non-refundable deposit

Clip In Extensions: $390 And Up All Human Hair Available At The Mall Store

We carry clip in extensions in Washington DC in stock and we can also custom make to match your color and texture, they are the most temporary and re-usable type of extension. We will measure your head to create the right amount of new hair and teach you how to place the extensions. We also sell them online or visit our showroom floor and feel the textures in person. We have 20 colors available.

Order Now

Tape in extensions: $1000 And Up Hair Included

These applications provide the most natural and undetectable look of all of the extension methods for straight texture hair. They can last up to six months with some interim maintenance. These type of extensions is the most popular with celebrities and models. Individual strands of hair are applied to your own hair and are held with a special adhesive, which allows the hair to move just like your own.


500 non-refundable deposit

Hair Replacement $2000 And Up

Hair replacement a great way to hide hairloss or damage hair. Our hair pieces can be fitted exactly to fit your head to cover any hair-loss area.


Full Set $200 & up Refill $80

Eyelash Extensions DC $350 Full set and up

Eyelash extensions is your ultimate answer for longer, thicker, more beautiful-looking eyelashes. We apply each lashes daily at our studio.


Full Set $200 & up Refill $80

Makeup Artist DC $350 & Up Our counter in the mall

CoCo la Rue is a celebrity makeup artist in Dallas Texas and Washington DC.. CoCo works personally with each and every client at her beautiful hair and makeup studio .


Full Set $200 & up Refill $80

Book A Consultation

Now that you understand the different type of extension methods available, it’s time to schedule your consultation with CoCo, she’s a hair extensions specialist! This is where you discuss your best options based on CoCo’s expert assessment of your natural hair and what you want to achieve. Bring pictures if you see a look that you like in a magazine. Discuss what type of extensions are right for your hair type and what is best for you based on your level of commitment. Ask questions about anything you want to know. Consultations usually takes about 30 t0 45 minutes. Plan to spend 2 to 6 hours with us while having your new hair applied, depending on the method of application and how much hair you are adding.


$100 non-refundable deposit

Call 202-408-8844
CoCo La Rue Hair Extensions Washington DC 20015
Copyright © 2017

right